Yesterday was Safer Internet Day. We talked about all the safe things about the internet. We talked about the things that could help us not get into trouble on the internet. We did a quick quiz on the internet to learn more about safety on the internet. We wrote sentences for homework about safe rules when we’re on the internet. Here are some of the rules to keep you safe on the internet:
- Don’t let children on shopping websites.
- Never give your personal details on the internet.
- Don’t click on pop-ups as they might have a virus.
- Don’t talk to strangers in chat rooms on the internet.
- Never arrange to meet someone you’ve met online.
- Never use the internet when your computer is not protected against viruses.
- If you see something bad on the internet, log off and tell an adult.
- Ask an adult before you go on the internet.
- Only go onto websites you know are safe.
- If someone on the internet says that they are a child, don’t always trust them.
By Rang II & Rang III